Select items & submit request
Return & Exchange Center
How it Works
Receive request approved & shipping label
Send back your items
Common Returns Questions
How do I make an exchange?
The best way is to start the return process by entering your email above. After your return is approved, you'll be offered "Instant Store Credit", which you can use to immediately purchase the new item.
I have an event coming, can we expedite this?
Call us at +1 206-632-1994 for event emergency - we won't leave you hanging!
Do I have free returns?
Free returns are offered on orders over $100 that ship to the Continental US. When you submit a return, the team reviews your request and the original order, and will determine your eligibility at that time.
What items are returnable?
- Typically, items purchased from www.blueseventy.com in the last 30 days are eligible for returns or exchanges. Specific policies for Wetsuits and Competition Swim suits are below.
- Items marked as "final sale" or "demo" are not eligible for a refund.
- Items returned without an RA will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Warranty claims should be handled separately - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Wetsuit Return Specifics:
- Wetsuits must be packed with original packing materials and tags, and be in like-new condition.
- Ensure that wetsuits are dry before packaging them, and attempt to fold the suit as it came.
- Wetsuits not returned in this way are ineligible for refunds, and will receive store credit.
Competition Swim Return Specifics:
- Suits are not eligible for returns if they have been swam in.
- Suits that are tried on and returned for a refund will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.