Enter email used to place order
How it Works
Return products using pre-paid label
Refund / credit issued when items are received
Common Returns Questions
How do I make a return?
Start the return process by entering your email above. Our team will review your request and the original order, and will send you a pre-paid return label. You will be notified if your purchase does not qualify for a return.
Once your return is received by blueseventy, we will issue a refund / credit for the original item - less the price of the prepaid shipping label.
Returned merchandise that was marked as "Final Sale" or "Demo" is eligible for store credit only.
How do I make an exchange?
The best way to make an exchange is to repurchase the item you need, and then start the return process by entering your email above. Once your return received by blueseventy, we will refund or issue a credit back to you for the original item.
For exchanges on purchases over $100 - there is no fee, and shipping is free. Purchases under $100 will have to pay the shipping costs associated.
I have an event coming, can we expedite this?
Call us at +1 206-632-1994 for event emergency - we won't leave you hanging!
What if I wear something and still want to return it?
- Wetsuits - we encourage customers to take a suit for a test swim if it feels like the suit fit is "just a little tight". As long as your return the suit in good condition, you are still eligible for a refund.
- Competition Swim Suits - due to the fragile and elastic nature of this fabric, we cannot provide full refunds on worn suits. Suits that have been tried on can be exchanged for sizing reasons. Suits that are returned for a cash refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee - this fee ensures that we are able to sell only unworn suits (unless otherwise marked).
Suits worn in the water are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Other items - generally, other items are eligible for exchanges after a test swim.
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased from www.blueseventy.com in the last 30 days are eligible for returns or exchanges. Specific policies for Wetsuits and Competition Swim suits are below.
- Items marked as "final sale" or "demo" are not eligible for a refund, but may be issued store credit. Free return shipping is not available for these items.
- Items returned without an RA will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Warranty claims should be handled separately - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Wetsuit Return Policy:
- Wetsuits must be packed with original packing materials and tags, and be in like-new condition.
- We encourage customers to take a test swim in a wetsuit before returning it, especially if it feels "just a little tight". Ensure that wetsuits are dry before packaging them, and attempt to fold the suit as it came. Doing this will ensure you are still eligible for a full refund.
- Wetsuits received in poor / unsellable condition are ineligible for refunds, and store credit will be provided.
Competition Swim Return Policy:
- Suits are not eligible for returns if they have been swam in.
- Suits that have been tried on can be exchanged for sizing reasons.
- Suits that are returned for a cash refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee - this fee ensures that we are able to sell only unworn suits.